Learn WordPress – A Beginner’s Tutorial [Module Three]
Welcome to Module 3! You are well on your way to becoming a WordPress expert and launching your website. This module takes you through setting up pages, modifying and deleting them, the WordPress Media Library, going mobile with WordPress, updating WordPress and your plugins, the WordPress commenting system and how to get your website ready for Social Media and SEO.
I have provided lots of links at the bottom of this page on links for beginners, training videos and other WordPress Resources. You should assume that some links are affiliate links of products I have used or I feel will benefits you. There is a chance that I might be compensated when you purchase from a provider.
- Add a Page/Delete a Page/Modify a Page
Pages are for content that is less time-dependent than Posts.
Creating a WordPress Page – Video
- Adding images, embedding video and using the Media Library
Using the WordPress Media Library – Video
- Adding Images in WordPress – Video
- WordPress Mobilehttp://wordpress.org/extend/mobile/
- WordPress and Plugins Updates
http://codex.wordpress.org/Updating_WordPress – Use Automatic Updates
- Managing Comments and avoiding spam
Managing Comments in WordPress – Video
- Share your post with Social Media
- SEO for WordPress
http://fortyagency.com/resources/seo-basics – Pocket Guide to SEO
New to WordPress: Beginners
Learning anything new can be overwhelming but there are a lot of resources that will take you through the process step-by-step.
- A Guide to the WordPress Codex, The Online Manual for WordPress Users
- Introduction to Blogging
- First Steps with WordPress
- WordPress Lessons
- WordPress Blog Design and Layout
- Using WordPress Themes
- WordPress CSS Information and Techniques
- Creating individual Pages
- WordPress Versions: How Many and What’s the Difference
- Getting Started With WordPress
- Make Blogging with WordPress Part of Your Daily Routine
- First Step to WordPress Help: Search First
- What I needed to learn about WordPress
- Are You Using the Right Blogging Tool – Over the Long Term
- Installing WordPress
- WordPress Famous 5 Minute Installation
- First Steps With WordPress
- New To WordPress – Where to Start
WordPress Training Videos
- WordPress Tutorial Videos
- How-To Videos for WordPress
- WordPress How-To Videos
- 43 WordPress Video Tutorials – Learn How To Blog Fast!
- WordPress Tutorials from WPTuts+ – (Affiliate Link)
WordPress Marketing Tools
- Easy Video Press – Turn Your WordPress Into A Marketing Machine
- SEO Video Sitemap Video Ranking WordPress Plugin
- Optinskin : Premium Optin Plugin
- Socrates Premium WordPress Theme – AdSense and ClickBank Ready!
- CB Press Marketplace WordPress Plugin
- Advanced WordPress Topics
- WordPress on Pinterest
- WordPress for Beginners
- 7 Essential Tips for WordPress Beginners
- 7 Essential WordPress Hacks Video Series
- Premium WordPress Themes from ThemeForest – (Affiliate Link)
- WordPress WordCamp
- WordPress Meetups
- All About WordPress
- WordPress for the Non-Technical
- Build Your Email Marketing List Like A Champ With MailChimp – Take Course For Just $7 Bucks!
- Marketing Your Business With WordPress – Click to take this 21 Lecture UDemy.com Course for just $17. Includes free full PDF copy of the Web Marketing Best Seller “Promote Your Business or Cause Using Social Media – A Beginner’s Handbook”
Looking for more WordPress Training? Check out Premium WordPress Video Tutorials offered by BobWP. Details and pricing can be found at BobWP.com.